Wednesday, December 31, 2008

On this new years day...

I've decided to stop under-estimating myself and open my eyes to the world of possibilities. If I try hard enough I might actually have the power of flight. :)

I'm gonna enrol, and complete a useful course of study.

Actually sleep at night instead of reading and watching movies.

I'm gonna stop watching horror flicks. There are no such thing as ghosts

I will Stop trusting people blindly and stop getting too emotionally attached to people

I will stop getting friendly with devil worshippers, junkies and loonville musicians. They only spell trouble with a capital T.

I will gym harder.. much MUCH harder so that I can loose a zillion pounds and look like an anorexic malnutritioned stick wrapped around with clothes.

Every time my mind takes me down painful memory lane I will pinch myself and snap out of it.

I will stop throwing swear words at random careless auto rickshaw drivers, cyclists, pedestrians who try to get themselves killed while I drive..

Women rule We're the givers of life and doers of all pure GENUINE honest deeds in this world..

2 comments:

mYsTiC said...

U knw wot...Similar stuffs even me have decided.lol
gud keep it upp
It will be tuff for me to stay on to it...But this time, em Gonna du that.

Du it & Prove it only for urself.
Best of Luck
\,,/

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

Good.
Thank you and best of luck with all your endeavours. :)