Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm committed to MYSELF

I'm committed to :

loving myself

being a better me

appreciating my achievements

appreciating my strengths

creating a new reality for myself

getting out of the shit holes I have fallen into

staying out of relationshits

appreciating others

fighting my fears

pushing my boundaries

expanding my comfort zones

finding my direction

finding my purpose in life

being disciplined

keeping away from distractions that take me away from my goals

achieving my goals

identifying my goals

staying healthy

staying pretty

expanding my social circle

clearing all clutter (emotional, physical and psychological)

being in touch with my own emotions

being real

accepting that mistakes are ok

learning from my mistakes

willing to make mistakes

seeking help to learn new things

asserting myself

No comments: