Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Come What May....


Come what may... I stand at the edge of a rocky cliff... with my arms in a crucifixtion. Let the wind push me if it wills. Let destiny take it's toll. Let death taste my sweet soul and let the maggots have their meal.

Here before you, I stand. There beneath my feet is the soft dirt piled a foot away from an empty grave. wish I could carve my own gravestone. With tenderness write my name. and wash the dust with my tears. Alas, another youth desires death. Another babe is born somewhere far away. What life will he or she live and what death?

Come what may... death is mute they say. No whispers, wimpers or even a sigh. My lonliness lives on even when im in a crowd. I crack a smile and live on. What good am I? What good are they? what a waste! Bitterness and apathy rule the day. Lonliness and evil wreck the nights.

No comments: