Tuesday, December 9, 2008

No Solutions, Just Questions and Concerns

"Hypocrite!" mocks the voice in my head. "You're a filty liar, look at you! You're a mess. It's digusting, pathetic and you have no control what so ever- degenerate!"

It's true, I am forced to reply. As my head bows in shameful acceptance and submission to the critical voice inside me. Where am I and where am I heading? Who has come and raped my soul of what I used to be? Or is this freedom? They say city promises freedom and the will to live your life as you choose to--- yet we are sooo unhappy here. Why? A simple farmer in village has more joy in one day of his pure life than I have had in my entire being. Prosperity doesn't guarantee happiness and neither freedom guarantee happiness. We were created as spiritual beings with life.

Life- that beautiful simple element of that which LIVES. It is sooo extraordinary- so precisious - so rare. Imagine, with all the planets, solar systems and galaxies we have searched since our existance- only here on Earth we see LIFE. And on this planet Earth- we (you and I) have the miracle of thought, perception, self-analytical, and abilities to process, rationalize and form self realizing conclusions. HOW AMAZING is this. How wonderful is life.

Why then, are, our days not celebrations of this reality. Why does every person in one time of their life consider suicide, even for a brief moment. We have diverted from the course and beauty of the nature which we bore from. We live life like unsatisfied, miserable, bitter, sex and violence driven antagonists. I have no solutions. Just questions and concerns.

No comments: