Saturday, May 2, 2009

Can't Stop the Noise

Typing the words only seems to have given life to it,
to the paranoia that has plagued me all morning,
and now I am steeped in it.

I gave all of myself, held nothing back,
Only to realize I threw myself into the wind,
ashes scattered across the sugar-sand road.

No way to tell where it begins and I end -
recycled love from past lives I try to hold
together, to make it work.

My dysfunctional mind has vomited
all over my disjointed hands and
I can't seem to get past it.

I've broken it.
I've ruined it,
and when I need you the most,
you can't be here.

2 comments:

I am Alive said...

Hold on babes...
Please don't feel alone... I am sure these are many people here who are right now reading your posts & feeling similar... No doubt , I am one amongst them... I think, you are writing this blog for that 'someone special'... Hey you.. wherever you are... you have to read this one.....

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

Thank you for your kind words girl. :-)