Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lover With Green Eyes

My luck is buried within the green of your eyes,
cast your blessed stare upon me, I am lost
in the intensity of those eyes - your eyes beloved.

I dream in hues of jaded greens, with long
stares and gifted fingers, satin sheets
on naked skins, and you... just you.

Fly me to those unknown heights,
twined in silk our bodies delighted,
inseperably melded into one.

Dance in my emotions with your gaze,
spell my name with tongue and lips
Until every moment echoes - just you... just you.

3 comments:

ApocalypsE said...

i m really lost for words everytime i read your poems... cast ur blessed stare, satin sheets, fly me to heights, spell my name... yaar you are incredible...

Nikholic said...

just you.........just you
too good buddy.........

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

Thanks buddies. :-)