Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quicksilver Night

Two am end of the night,
bare feet on the white sanded
road, and it starts to rain.

You sit in the car, watching
as I look up at the sky
and smile at the feeling on my skin.

Chill in the air invades
behind the trails of wet,
and goosebumps appear.

Rain caresses my hair
sectioning it into tresses
clinging with moist possessiveness.

My dress becomes a lover
clinging to my curves,
holding me tight.

I dance in the rain,
in the black of the night
under moonlit clouds.

I am your silver seductress,
swaying with my own music,
you unable to look away.

5 comments:

Nikholic said...

Kya baat hai..............too good buddy. give me the way to the treasure of these assorted thoughts.

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

Thanks buddy.

ApocalypsE said...

Trust me there's nothing more gorgeous than a girl dancing in rain and you are the only one to look at her... :)

riddhiculous said...

beautiful :)

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

@ ApocalypsE:
I totally agree to your point. :-)

@ riddhi :
Thank a ton.