Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Past Revisited

The moment has past,
The danger has ceased,
The shift in power averted,
For I am the one who holds the cards.

Creator of stars,
Keeper of my own destiny,
I lay down my standards,
I draw my own lines.

I shall live life my way -
For it is the only way in which,
I shall be truly happy.
I call no man master.

I am the decendant of royality,
I am the rebirth of creation,
I am the goddess divine,
I know myself like no other.

My place is where I wish it,
Not within your arms,
I do not bend - I do not yield,
I do not compromise.

For if you want a simpering angel,
To accept you for who you are,
Cast your eyes down from me -
And settle for her charms.

Every man I meet -
I meet with the same fire and passion,
I will not be tamed, I will not be restrained,
For this I shall never apologize.

Although I know of my vanity,
I also have a price to pay,
I walk along often alone,
There are few who share my vision.

The elements keep me comfort,
in the quiet of day and night,
For passion rarely slumbers,
And my soul is never quiet.

The world is but my playground,
A thing of simple delights,
A place to stop and wonder,
To enjoy those often overlooked sights.

Words are my forte,
They flock to me with glee,
Begging for my consideration,
Everso eager to please.

And so the Goddess of deepest blackest eyes,
Writes with the diviness of her soul,
Pouring her thought past her cherry wood tresses,
On to the paper to be met with the eyes of many.

1 comment:

Nikholic said...

Lovely amazing. Very true for a retaliator. From a Retaliator