Thursday, November 27, 2008

We can make it together

To all those around us it doesn’t make sense, how close we really are
They don’t understand, they can’t comprehend, how it's possible we've come this far

They don’t want to hear that we talk all day long; they don’t want to hear that we kiss
They don’t want to know I can’t stand when you're gone, and the only one I truly miss

They expect us to be friends and play by their rules; do everything they want us to do
But all I know is, at the end of the day, nobody means as much to me as you

Its tough when you're gone, and ya babe, I've cried. And at times I've wanted to scream
But I wait for the day when I hold you again, cuz that's like living a dream

It may seem insane and at times be so hard, but these rules won’t last forever
And I know we'll make it through whatever it is, cuz I know we can make it together

No comments: