Thursday, February 12, 2009

But Do We Have the Same Diseases?

I'm in love with a ghost.

And I could drink myself blind just to see if it felt any different when we never touch. It's never quite so simple as simple words could say. It's never been complicated. Our lives are those of flies circling the flame. Moths desperately seeking landing zones at the end of a long frozen night. My greater purpose is the realization that I am no angel. I'm tired. I need something else.

I stand at the edge of the shore, peering through the stars, waiting for the change. Please, come take me away.

1 comment:

Nikholic said...

i have penned a similar thought as you had, but in my case it was a love story between a spirit and human and the harmonious love between them......if there is retaliation and lot of moment then i think thats not it what we are looking for. or thats not what we want...