Sunday, September 27, 2009

Unfastening Romanticism

Can you take the reality of us from me
with just mere words, un-sow the seeds
of love painstakingly planted in the spring,
and blow the silver lining gray?

Destruct-design the dreams off my pillow,
sculpture-smooth tears yet to come,
with the tick-tock of unwinding hands,
making untrue the moments we shared.

Will you belie those steadfast beats,
pressed chest to chest, with a quicksand
foundation swallowing all that was, shifting
tides and winds alike till no true north exists?

The time has come to look into my eyes
and speak, will you unweave the fate
like an unraveling thread leaving me
bare, exposed like carrion to sadness?

2 comments:

Nikholic said...

Fanatic as usual................

Vidushi said...

Love gives pain..i too know but i think i cud nvr express my feelings wid such suitable line...hats off to u...